We are looking for a driven Accounting Interns with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Debtors and creditors follow-ups.
Qualifications And Experience
Must be currently studying towards CIS and/or CIMA qualification
Posts X 2
How To Apply